Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: State of the Association

Hello Robert,

I checked the database and I found you in the archive members table with a membership expiration of 2010. I do not know why you were moved to archive. It definitely has nothing to do with your activity level on the board.

The only thing I can think of is that the association tried to contact you when your membership expired in order to get you to renew and that contact failed. The attempt would have been made multiple times. There is a note on the record from June 2009 indicating an invalid email address. I do not know if attempts were being made by snail mail still in 2010 or not. I was involved with the association back then but I was not the webmaster or the record keeper.

I do apologize for the association if you were moved to the archives and should not have been.

For the past couple of years, the association has not had a dues requirement. There is no longer an expiration date associated with a member.

I have sent an email request to Mike Kilpatrick, our current database wizard to please move you from the archives to the active rolls. That should happen with this month's update.

Please go to the membership update form at http://www.iusscaa.org/mcuform.htm to update any details that may have changed, such as email or home address.

Again, my apologies on behalf of the association. I hope you continue to use the board and website.

Sincerely,

Russ Lownie
IUSSCAA Webmaster

Visits: