IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Off the Wall Conjectures About Submarine Loss Events

If you go to the linked site, you will find the conjecture thst the Soviets sank THRESHER with a scalar electromagnetic weapon.
Quote: On April 10 1963 one of the first new superweapons operationally deployed was used to destroy the U.S.S. Thresher
atomic submarine underwater, off the east coast of the U.S. The next day, April 11, 1963 the same deployed superweapon was
utilized in a different mode to produce a giant underwater explosion in the ocean over the Puerto Rican Trench, 100 miles north
of Puerto Rico. End quote.

Sofar the SAN JUAN event has been relatively free of erroneous conjectures but If you go to the last section (CONCLUSIONS)
of www.sanjuanreport.com, you will find the following next to the last sentence: “As we already know from the underwater
searches (over 20,000 sq. km.), the hydroacoustic event at 10:51 (GMT) did not sink the boat.” Note; however that if you try
to copy that sentence, you cannot do it – or at least I could not do it. I suspect the author of the article tried to cover
his tracks after the SAN JUAN wreckage was located. Why he did not delete the sentence from his original posting is
anyone's guess.

There appear to be other errors such as an ”implosion” at 2200 GMT. I have not the faintest idea where that came from,
especially since 10:51 is listed as the time of the “acoustic anomaly,” which – of course – was the implosion.

Visits: