Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Eugene “Skip” Wertman

So sad to hear of Skip's passing. He was a true man's man and a dedicated professional. Hold on to the good memories to see you through these saddest moments Fran. My deepest thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. RIP shipmate you will be missed by many.

Fran, we are saddened to hear of Skip's passing. I knew him from the early 70's in Arg and he was always very positive and upbeat. Your entire family will be in our prayers.

Great guy who will sorely be missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

For Skip's family, know that Skip's many friends throughout the SOSUS/IUSS community are with you at this very difficult time. "You are not alone".
Ed Smock

Fran, I realize this is long overdue, but I've been fighting my own issues and haven't been out here for a long time. So sad to hear of Skip's passing. A really great guy and darn good OT. Please accept condolences from Joan and I, with prayers to the Wertman family for healing love from above. Rick and Joan.

I am so sorry, Fran, to hear of Skip's passing. He was great guy and a real professional. His friends in IUSS will remember him as a large part of what made our community great.

wow, im late again but im sorry ....skip was nice guy and I enjoyed knowing him

Skip will be missed. We crossed paths numerous times through our careers and he always had a smile on his face. May he rest in peace and your family find solitude.

Visits: