Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Marshall Pittman

As I suspected my phone number was no good either. I was able to find Fredna's obit, however, by doing a Google search. In that obit they listed their remaining daughter. I could not find an obit for Marshall so I assume he is still alive. That opens a world of possibilities. Knowing he had health issues the two most likely would be he has moved into a nursing home/assisted living facility or moved in with his daughter's family. I know Marshall had a ton of friends who would like to know what has happened to him. For the moment this is the best I've got.

I am going to Ellisville, MS on 2 Nov for another matter but I'll do my best to find him of find where he has gone.

From the last time we were looking for him a couple of years back, was there any info that can help me search the town; old address, old phone nrs. I'll be happy to search. Ellisville is a college town and as such the population varies season to season. So, anything that can help narrow the search would be appreciated.

Jonny -- I have been following these posts about Marshall and the last address I have on him is 866 Main St. Ellisville. Hope you have luck in finding something out about him. Frog

That's another great data point Frog. That info and the funeral home that handled his wife's funeral should be enough to find something on him. I'll let everyone know what I find. Thanks!!

Good luck, John. Hope you find out he’s okay and just laying low!

Randy

Visits: