Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dumbest career move

I made the mistake of thinking Oceanographer meant forever sea duty. I had 3 years at GTMO to enjoy the island mentality, and it was accompanied duty, so I was hooked! I even volunteered for Diego Garcia! The detailer saw right through that. OTOH, a young single ET I knew in GTMO had better luck. I advised him to extend for B school to get a better base to his skills. And he did. LSS, he went from "A" school to GTMO, to B school, then back to GTMO!

University of Utah just called and set up an appointment to evaluate me to see if DBS, deep brain surgery, is viable for me. Wonder how deep they will have to drill?

Let me know if they hit oil. LOL
Really, hope it works out for you.

William,

Do you have an email address where we can talk off-line. I have a lot of valuable info regarding DBI. Send me an email and I'll share it with you.

J

Dumbest career move

wmemoore1@comcast.net

I am on Rytary 36.25/145, 11 per day, which is similar to sinemet cr4, a timed released version of sinemet. Regular sinemet made life dangerous for me. I would fall asleep too quickly while driving with regular sinemet. As for DBI, that is new to me, but all the medical terms are ganging up on me. I keep thinking that dimentia is right around the corner for me. OTOH, some of my "normal" friends, aka my "control group", act just as loopy, so......

I will share your info with my new neurologist, a young guy, who just started his practice in Logan, Utah. Before he got here, I was driving 90 miles to and from SLC, often in heavy traffic, to see a different VA doctor much of the time.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Bill Moore

Not sure why but can't get to ur email.
Send me a mail msg to patriellis@gmail.com
and I'll get the info back to you by the end of the week.

John

Visits: