IUSSCAA Posting Guidelines

IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Passing of the son of John Walther (frog)

It is with profound sadness that I report the son of John Walther (frog) and Joan passed away this week after a lengthy illness battle. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Re: Passing of the son of John Walther (frog)

Our family is terribly sad to hear of the passing of a child. Its sad enough when we lose a fellow sailor and peer but the loss of a child is a terrible burden for an entire family to bear. John, Pat and I want to express our most sincere sympathies and hopes that your family can pull together and get through this trial of life.

John and Pat Ellis

John & Joan,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss! I can't even imagine losing one of my children. May God grant you peace and healing in this terrible time of grief.

Bob Hickman, Argentia 12/68 thru 06/70

John & Joan,

I am very sorry to hear about your son. I pray you have both of you. I am proud to call friends.

Chris and I pass on our heartfelt thoughts and prayers to the Walther family. May God bring you His grace and comfort during such a difficult time.

Frog, Elaine and I are so sorry to hear this sad news. Of course are thoughts are with you and Joan during this toughest of times. Stay strong, my friend

O.B. Corning ( Argentia 64-66 & 74-78)

May the Lord hold the Walther family in His arms and comfort you. My heart goes out to you.

I believe that the hardest test God can put on us is to call home a child before he calls the parents home. My thoughts and prayers are with the Walther family at this most difficult time. Ed Smock

Frog and Elaine,
Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

My thanks to all who offered such kind words to me and my family on the passing of my son John. What with the present situation and isolation rules due to COVID, we were finally able to put him to rest this past week. He fought a lengthy and courageous battle with lung cancer and I sincerly thank all who reached out to me and my family. Again thanks. Frog

Visits: