Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sportsmanship is still alive.

I have no idea why you decided to go back to work. It seems as if you have a pretty full life keeping up with all the "Grand Athletes" in your family.

I really love it when the younger players demonstrate that they can and will play with the big guys.
I like it even more when the managers of our youth (Coaches, teachers and parents) take the extra time and effort to recognize extra time and effort.

Congratulations on your athletic Klan Nick and Good on you for being as involved as you can be with work and all. It'll be worth the effort in the end.

J

And as for the 73 from the tips, I can't even walk a course from the tips :joy: :joy:

Nick, He sounds like a "chip of the old block". I remember you as quite the athlete in our youth as well. That card game you always played notwithstanding! :wink: :baseball: :golfer: - Jim

Hey Jim....appreciate the kind words but the reality is obvious. My four grandkids (two each) are so
much more athletic than I ever was that there's no comparison.

The oldest boy plays scholarship baseball for Wright State university and is a diesel.

His sister is a nationally ranked dancer for Ohio State and works out harder in one day than I have in my life.

The little ones dance, play all sports and are just great.

The parents are all good athletes.

I'm a piker.

Nick

Nick, that is SUPER. My two older Grandkids are both in the military, but they loved soccer. I really enjoyed going and watching them play. Congrats old friend.

So Nick,
Is the little ball player related to my godson that I never met?
Maybe he should take up rowing?? lol

Z

Visits: