IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More Good News Today

Finally some really positive medical news: Today was my seventh cancer screening for the prostate cancer I was treated for in 2012-13. My seventh screening was the seventh negative. My oncologist has declared me cancer free, and has left any future exams to my discretion. Thus I resolved another one of the major health issues I've been dealing with along with Type 2 diabetes, AAA, and now cancer. My hypertension has declined significantly since AAA stent/graft surgery. If it continues to improve I may be taken off high blood pressure meds entirely. I was already removed from taking one of the two HBP meds I was taking, along with the diabetes meds. So now I must focus on kidney and DVT issues, and can put earlier problems on the back burner. Life is getting better every day!

Re: More Good News Today

Great news Rick! It's always good to hear the positive from a shipmate. I guess it's time for you to clean and oil those fishing rods and trek out to that favorite fishing hole. Stay strong and keep fighting the good fight my friend.

John

Good to hear Rick. You deserve a few breaks.

J

Great news I just finished #4 and so far so good.EKD

Good to hear this great news, Rick! Keep on trackin'! -Jack

Excellent news, Rick! :+1:

Fantastic news for a great guy!

Keep the "Good News" coming Rick. You deserve a lot of "Good News" and we are always glad to hear about it. - Ed Smock.

Rick,

That is most excellent news. Hope your current recovery is going well.

Rick

Visits: