IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tricare-Select

Has anyone received a letter stating that Tricare-Select will now charge $25 per month for retirees ?

Re: Tricare-Select

Hey Dave,

I saw a discussion about this on Cyn Mobley's facebook page and she had received a similar letter.

I suppose $150/yr is not all that bad just seems they figure out a new way every year to take more, I only have to pay for the wife as I am on TriCare for life so apparently I don't have to pay the fee.

I too received the same letter. I would suggest everyone research the source of the letter, mine came from "International SOS Government Services" which as close as I can determine is a private company with no real government ties. But I live almost full time in Canada and don't use the system. There is no way to phone and get the real 411. I still have the ltr, again I've seen this advertised on TV. Cheers to all.

David, in your first message you indicated $25/month which would amount to $300/year. I have no information on actual rate.

Cost is $12.50/mo for individual and $25/mo for family. I don't have to pay as I am on Tricare for life, so just have to enroll the wife. My letter is from Health Net Federal Services,LLC. I had not seen anything about having to pay for TriCare up to now but don't always see all the news for military issues.

My letter is from Humana Military. My rate is also $12.50. I did not know that I was enrolled. I received enough disability that I am fully covered. I have never used Tricare. Do I even need to stay enrolled? TOM

Doesn't apply to TriCare for Life if you are on it, so would not have to enroll I wouldn't think. If you use VA ten guess it wouldn't apply as they won't bill medicare or TriCare

Visits: