Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: COVID 19 Clinical trials

WOW, Thank You John COVID Hitting close to home now with Phil, He is not doing well

Sounds like Great news to me. Hope it turns out the way we need. And Thank You John for stepping up. You stepping up does not surprise me one bit. - Ed Smock

A noble venture, John...good job! I guess we can't call you Trinads??:)

Well Done Master Chief! I'm not surprised to hear that you stepped up to the plate. You have been and always will be a great man and shipmate. BZ!!!

Master Chief, As usual, you're taking the lead. Fearless man. Thank you for doing this. I don't think any of us here are surprised at all that you'd follow the science and do what is recommended and what is right. Far too many people of a certain age are in denial over the pandemic. Glad to know you are not one of them. Be safe; mask up; and God bless you. :mask: :pray:

- Jim

Appreciate the kind words guys. Not really my intent but thanks nonetheless. My real intent was to join almost 30K other volunteers in hopes that our collective efforts would , in some way, speed up the process. I wear my mask like most folks do but I hate the fact that we must do that.

So, thanks again and pls joins me in hopes that Pfizer and some of the other front runners have solutions that can go to production and provide the Vaccine that will allow us to live our lives freely.

J

Visits: