Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Joke is on me!!!!!

Sorry to hear you had to go through that John but glad you recovered. Count your blessings, my friend.

Randy

John,
Sure glad to hear from you and to hear that you are winning your battle with the virus.
Take care my friend. - Ed Smock

John, That was no joke! You are very fortunate that it wasn't worse and I am glad you've gotten through it. Very proud of you for being one of the guinea pigs with Pfizer. It was a hugely successful effort. One of our common friends, Dennis Christianson was also part of a COVID vaccine trial (Moderna). Fortunately for Dennis, he was one of the guys who actually got the vaccine and not the placebo. He had no issues and is now fully vaccinated.

Kathy has had her first shot (EMS - volunteer EMT). I am waiting the the 65 and older crowd to be in the window. If it wasn't for people like you and Dennis we would at this point today. Thank you.

Be well friend.

- Jim

The Lexington Ky Veterans Center is having a COVID vaccine clinic tomorrow, Jan 16, for veterans 50 and older. Wonder if any other VAs are doing this?

My wife and I received our first vaccine shots last Saturday at the Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth, VA. Retired and dependents over 65 are eligible, Monday-Saturday mornings. (Afternoon is for active duty only)

Visits: