IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prayers for a shipmate

That is very sad to hear :(

Thank you for the post Robin. Very sad to hear about Bob. He is a great man and was a super OT. If you have contact with him or any family member please pass along my sincere thoughts and prayers.

Sad news Robin. A great guy. He and Hal Cook were part of my Full Spectrum team during the mid 1990s. Bob is the only retired Navy civilian I'm aware of who completed the full P3 flight qualification on the Beartrap aircraft. He volunteered to take the E-Systems OSIPS FTA onboard and fly to Iceland to prosecute the AIPS equipped Dutch boats using broadband FSP algorithms. Received rave reviews from the Beartrap Analysis folks for his efforts and highly successful prosecution results. A truly great OT and great friend. God look down on Bobby and give him your divine blessing.

So sorry to hear about Bob. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family at this very difficult time. May memories of better days help ease their pain. Ed Smock

So sorry to hear this. Pat and I will add Bobby to our prayer list,

John

Robin, I am so saddened to hear about Bob. He has been a great teacher to me and a great friend at Kef and Adak. The two of you did so much to help me learn about the system. I hope for the best and will keep him in my prayers.

Bob Wisdom is one of those very special and unforgettable people we come across in our lives. Chris and I both feel such a bond with him and we will pray for his recovery. Please stay with us Bobby!

Robin, I was sadden to read this. Bob was a good guy. I have my fingers crossed that the VA will take care of him...

Robin,

Thanks for the update. Bob is definitely "one of kind". They broke the mold after him. He is in my thoughts and prayers.

Rick

This is indeed sad news. Bob and I served together at Kef and Dam Neck. He was one of my closest friends. We did see each other at the 55th IUSS Reunion and for that, I'm greatfull we had that opportunity. Loosing Paula was devastating for him and I don't think he has ever gotten over it. Circumnavigating Texas on his Harley Trike was a highlight in his retired life. It was fun reading his posts along the way. I remember him coming out of the barracks in Kef one very windy day and becoming a wind sock! Thank God for sturdy down spouts! Prayers for him and his family.

Visits: