Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Guam Agent Orange / PACT Act

Good morning John,

The last I knew many years ago Jan had stayed in Guam. I may be able to find out something from a mutual friend. I will advise.

I lived off base (1971-72)in Barrigada across from the International Airport. Was wondering where the fuel pipeline ran from the south end of the island to Anderson Airforce Base that was mentioned in an article where they supposedly sprayed to keep from being overgrown. Any ideas?

Hello John,
Unfortunately, I struck out. The guy I knew was a good friend of Leroy's and I was confident that he would know Jan's location, but he didn't. Sorry.

John

Appreciate the effort John.
A early Happy Holidays to ya.

J

I was stationed at the NavFac from mid 1968 through late 1969 - check

I have had cardiovascular disease with stents onserted - check

I have had prostate cancer - check

I have peripheral neuropathy in both legs - check

I had a heart attack - check

I have an Abdominal Aortic Anurism with grafted Stent applied.- check

I have High Blood Pressure - check

I have DVT with pulmonary adema - check

So... I guess I might check into this further.

Pushed post once...it posted twice???

Not sure what happened there but I went ahead and deleted one of the posts.

Hey Rick,

This is Willie Glover..we were together in Guam..I hope you remember me. Ive thought about all the guys a lot and I'm glad to finally be able to talk to you.
Doug Doughman called me yesterday and told me about this stuff. I just joined this group today.
I've had Colon cancer twice and had a Genetics Test ran to see if I had the genes that would pass cancer to my kids and it was negative....so I guess thats where I got it. Man I'm sorry you've had all them medical issues.
I hate to talk bout this stuff but I'm glad to see your name on here and maybe we can talk sometime.
I live in Magnolia.Arkansas now.
Hope you're doin good and hope we can talk more....it's been fifty or so years...Ha

take care
Willie

Willie....we received your application to join the association but your email doesn't work. Please contact me at bogey20732@yahoo.com so we can figure out what the problem is.

Thanks,

Nick

Great to hear from you again Willie. I followed you a bit.., pickin on the Grand Ole Opry. When you applied for membership Jack sent me your contact data... so check your email. You have mail Ole buddy!

No reply to email.

Willie,
I'm uploading a 55yo photo of you, Rich Larson, Robert ???, and I that was taken near the Key West Beach Shack. Suckin down some brewskys. Bob Koutelis took the shot. He always had his camera in tow. Those were some great times.

Rick

Ì'll put it in the NAVFAC Guam folder..

No upload being accepted...

Hey Rick,

I have the photo upload turned off because bravenet broke it on us

I am trying to come up with a suitable alternative that we can use

main issue is that bravenet says they cannot give me a dump of the current library so if i just go with a different solution we will be in danger of losing what we have.

but i am working on it

meanwhile, please send the pic to me with the description you want and i will put it up

Thanks Russ,
The prototype looks darn good. Thanks for the manual add of the photo.

Visits: