Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seeking Prayers

Hello Shipmates,
My lovely bride is currently in the ICU Battling severe kidney issues and is in need of your kind thoughts and prayers.

Thank you all,
John

Re: Seeking Prayers

My prayers are with Deb and you JV this day. You know where I'm to if you need anything. God watch over and. bless your family

John,

So sorry to hear that Deb is having health issues. Pat and I wish her a complete
and speedy recovery and we will certainly include her in our weekly prayer sessions.

John and Pat

John, Marcy and I will lift up Deb, you and your family in our thoughts and prayers, and pray for her quick recovery and God's blessings on all of you during these troublesome times.

John, I just saw this. Chris and I will pray for Deb and her recovery. May the hand of Jesus heal her and bring you both comfort.
Randy and Chris

Thank you to those that helped with good thoughts and prayers. We have seen some improvement, but we are not out of the woods yet. Please continue to include Deb in your prayers.

Thank you to all for the power of prayer! Deb has moved from the ICU and is getting better each day. Still a ways to go but we are headed in the right direction.

John, that’s great news! Give Deb a hug from Chris and me and please keep us updated
Randy

Good news John. Prayers continue until she is back to good health.

John and Pat

John,
Sorry to be chiming in late, but was away for awhile. Great to hear the good news about Deb's improved condition. I will keep you both in prayer and watch for updates as they occur. In the meantime, take care of yourself, as well.
Irv

Thank you to all who kept Deb in their prayers. She is doing much better and we have moved her into a rehab center to regain strength and mobility. She should be baçk home in a few weeks if all goes well.

Great news, John. Prayer works! Tell Deb we’re pulling for her.
RES :)

the news is very encouraging yet Prayers will continue until she is safely back home.
Keep us informed. Your system family is awaiting the good news.

John and Pat

John,
I haven't checked the message board in some time, but know full well the issues With CKD. I 'm stage 3b myself.

Know that Joan and I will have you and Deb in our thoughts and prayers as she recovers. Give her our best.

Rick

Visits: