IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
🌟🌟🌟 IUSS/SOSUS 70th Anniversary - Update and Request for assistance

🌟🌟🌟 I wanted to provide an update and ask for your help with our 20-22 September 2024 IUSS/SOSUS 70th Anniverssry celebration in Norfolk, VA.

Website - @iuss70th.org

Target number of attendees 150-200. Please visit our website to register and encourage others to attend as well. I’m posting these updates on the “SOSUS”, “IUSS Members” and “OTs and OTA/OTMs” Facebook pages as well as the IUSSCAA website. Please help by sharing with various NAVFAC and associated pages if not already done so.

We’ve had to restrict payment options on the website to “credit card or personal checks only”. PayPal and other options not available as we are not a “business”.

And finally, please consider donating to our reunion. Ticket price only covers the cost of meals including hotel fees and city taxes. We are trying to raise additional fees through donation for table centerpieces, audiovisual equipment rental, event momentos, keepsake programs, appetizers, etc. Donations can be made via the Website on the Home page.

To those who have already donated, thank you very much. 🙏🏼

If you have ideas on ways we can raise additional funds, please let me know. We have already decided to sell 70th anniversary T-shirts and are currently preparing a link. Look for that in the near future.

Look forward to seeing everyone in September.

- Jim Donovan
Chairman, IUSS 70th Anniversary Committee

Virginia Beach
(757)376-2019
Jim_Donovan53@yahoo.com

Visits: