Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum

Welcome to the original English language Poland and Polish discussion group board. This message forum is a place where English-speaking Poles, foreigners (expats) living in Poland, and anyone with a genuine interest in Poland can discuss and read the views of others concerning Poland. Subjects include: Polish news and current affairs; Life in Poland; politics; genealogy research; Polish culture and history; advice and tips on visiting Poland; Polish property and investment issues. The aim of our group is to increase awareness of wonderful Poland using the English language and allow and foster the honest debate and exchange of opinions on anything vaguely related to Poland and Polish - positive, negative and/or neutral! To state the obvious: all opinions and views expressed on this site are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of anyone else! Messages consisting of ads will be deleted.

Links:  Poland Directory; Polish Language Forum; Factbook Poland; Photographs of Poland; Polish TranslationA Town in Poland; Map

Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Summer Vacation Plans - Poland, the UK, Germany, ... ?

What are members plans for the summer holidays? Anyone doing anything interesting? Going somewhere nice?

We have a week in Lyme Regis, Dorset, England, planned.

Re: Summer Vacation Plans - Poland, the UK, Germany, ... ?

Lyme Regis

http://www.lymeregis.com/

We were in Poland with our new arrival at Easter to show him off to the Polish side of the family.

Off to Britanny next week for 10 days or so... but I'm not too hopeful for the weather!

Lyme Regis is lovely, by the way. I hope the weather is nice when you're there.

Go fossil hunting on the beach if you get the chance. You can usually find something!

Just driven to Poland from Uk.

One week here then the ferry to Finland,Going to Mielno this afternoon to observe drunk young Poles enjoying themselves, wish I could join in.
Dorset and Devon are lovely parts of the UK - hope the rain stops for your holiday.

>>wish I could join in

Why can't you?

Sopot for a week, then the Black Forest if I can spare the time from work.

Maybe back to the UK in Sept, but I can't be bothered going there these days.

Lyme Regis isn't too far from us. It's a great little town.

A 2 week road trip to Poland for my husband and I. We aim to stop off in a different town each night en route. Once we get to Poland, a circular route - Poznan, Lodz and Wroclaw - and back to Calais.

Fishing in Costa Rica for week and then going to the islands (Bahamas)for another week in August.

Would love to do a rode trip through Poland though.

Haven't done one of those in a while.

Camping in Pieniny N.P. and High Tatra's for approx. 10 days.
Do some walking, canoeing and mountain biking.

Then, in September another week in Holland to attend a friend's wedding