Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum

Welcome to the original English language Poland and Polish discussion group board. This message forum is a place where English-speaking Poles, foreigners (expats) living in Poland, and anyone with a genuine interest in Poland can discuss and read the views of others concerning Poland. Subjects include: Polish news and current affairs; Life in Poland; politics; genealogy research; Polish culture and history; advice and tips on visiting Poland; Polish property and investment issues. The aim of our group is to increase awareness of wonderful Poland using the English language and allow and foster the honest debate and exchange of opinions on anything vaguely related to Poland and Polish - positive, negative and/or neutral! To state the obvious: all opinions and views expressed on this site are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of anyone else! Messages consisting of ads will be deleted.

Links:  Poland Directory; Polish Language Forum; Factbook Poland; Photographs of Poland; Polish TranslationA Town in Poland; Map

Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jobs for sex

Samoobrona MP Stanislaw Lyzwinski is finally to be charged for arranging party jobs in return for sexual favours, most notably with Aneta Krawczyk.

Obviously a sort of Demi Moore question to ask ... but would you go this far for a job? (In Samoobrona??)

Re: Jobs for sex

Can you post her picture? Just wondering if she was worth all that hassle

Stanislaw Lyzwinski (on the left)

Stanislaw Lyzwinski and Andrzej lepper

Aneta Krawczyk

Aneta Krawczyk

Just wondering if she was worth all that hassle

uuuurrrrrggggghhh!!!!

she's not too bad

There arent that many hot women in politics

She seems to be sucking on something in that photo

Aneta Krawczyk (with the daughter)

Aneta k

She isn't the sort of woman I would even find remotely attractive. Hard, uncaring, calculating, rough ...

Seems pefect for Samoobrona then!

I searched for Aneta Krawczyk and one of the first results was on a very naughty page

***Adults only***

deutschland-sex.thumblogger.com/home/list/2006/51/

***Adults only***

I have spent a long time searching the page, in fact too long. I can't find her

Bloody hell! Pervo krauts

I'm at work, so it's not worth the risk. And at home I prefer to avoid the computer unless screamed at ...