Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum

Welcome to the original English language Poland and Polish discussion group board. This message forum is a place where English-speaking Poles, foreigners (expats) living in Poland, and anyone with a genuine interest in Poland can discuss and read the views of others concerning Poland. Subjects include: Polish news and current affairs; Life in Poland; politics; genealogy research; Polish culture and history; advice and tips on visiting Poland; Polish property and investment issues. The aim of our group is to increase awareness of wonderful Poland using the English language and allow and foster the honest debate and exchange of opinions on anything vaguely related to Poland and Polish - positive, negative and/or neutral! To state the obvious: all opinions and views expressed on this site are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of anyone else! Messages consisting of ads will be deleted.

Links:  Poland Directory; Polish Language Forum; Factbook Poland; Photographs of Poland; Polish TranslationA Town in Poland; Map

Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bloody hot now!

It's bloody hot now! 36c today ...

Re: Bloody hot now!

Not in my air-conditioned office.
And at home, it's cool as long as you keep the windows shut daytime and open them in thr early morning. I'm so glad I live in a house, not a pokey flat in Warsaw.

Same here. Hot. Hot. Hot.

Victor, where do you live?

A small town, just north of what used to be called Breslau. Incidently a much preferable name to Wroclaw.

You just want to wind Poles up, don't you?
It voz alvays Pollish

It voz alvays Pollish

BOLLOCKS!

"It voz alvays Pollish"

Except for the 900 years that it was occupied by cruel Schwabians (who incidentally built a beautiful city there) before being given by the Russians, to the Poles, who were even more suprised at getting it than the Germans were at losing it.

But here in Warsaw (which sounds nicer than Warschau but not as nice as Varsovie) the temperatures are off the scale and people are wilting in the streets.

But it's wonderful. Here's to Global warming!

Non-anthropogenic global warming, of course.
Bollocks to Al Bore and his "hockey stick"!

long live wrzeszcz ...
and sopot beach after work

I'm on a train to Wrzescz right now & plan to be sipping Margeritas on Sopot beach all week!

Don't forget the water bottle and long johns!

we had family presence on Sopot beach on Monday and reports came back that even the breeze was HOT. I skulked in wrzeszcz with the a/c on full.

enjoy !

... but onet pogoda says not
http://pogoda.onet.pl/0,189,38,miasto.html