Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum

Welcome to the original English language Poland and Polish discussion group board. This message forum is a place where English-speaking Poles, foreigners (expats) living in Poland, and anyone with a genuine interest in Poland can discuss and read the views of others concerning Poland. Subjects include: Polish news and current affairs; Life in Poland; politics; genealogy research; Polish culture and history; advice and tips on visiting Poland; Polish property and investment issues. The aim of our group is to increase awareness of wonderful Poland using the English language and allow and foster the honest debate and exchange of opinions on anything vaguely related to Poland and Polish - positive, negative and/or neutral! To state the obvious: all opinions and views expressed on this site are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of anyone else! Messages consisting of ads will be deleted.

Links:  Poland Directory; Polish Language Forum; Factbook Poland; Photographs of Poland; Polish TranslationA Town in Poland; Map

Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thieves steal cargo of underpants

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/coventry_warwickshire/697176
5.stm

Police are asking for anyone who sees a cargo of stolen underpants for
sale to get in touch.

Twenty boxes containing about 25,000 pairs of pants were taken from a
Polish lorry driver on an industrial estate in Rugby, Warwickshire
last month.

Police said the offenders sprayed the driver with an "unknown
substance" which knocked him unconscious.

The "Jules" pants, which are worth £50,000, are described as being in
several colours and styles.

Re: Thieves steal cargo of underpants

Talking of pants, the guy with the disabled parking space is right now up a ladder painting his balcony.....

Report him to the loacl council!

Go - don't just sit there and moan!

And something I'm going to do is to stick pictures of the guy who mugged my wife on bus shelters of the 175 in Warsaw. The police said it was too dangerous to prosecute him.

How did you get a photo of the mugger?

"Report him to the loacl council! "

Not the sort of thing I would do to anyone unless my property was being affected in some way by his behaviour.

"The police said it was too dangerous to prosecute him."

That's bizarre!