Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum

Welcome to the original English language Poland and Polish discussion group board. This message forum is a place where English-speaking Poles, foreigners (expats) living in Poland, and anyone with a genuine interest in Poland can discuss and read the views of others concerning Poland. Subjects include: Polish news and current affairs; Life in Poland; politics; genealogy research; Polish culture and history; advice and tips on visiting Poland; Polish property and investment issues. The aim of our group is to increase awareness of wonderful Poland using the English language and allow and foster the honest debate and exchange of opinions on anything vaguely related to Poland and Polish - positive, negative and/or neutral! To state the obvious: all opinions and views expressed on this site are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of anyone else! Messages consisting of ads will be deleted.

Links:  Poland Directory; Polish Language Forum; Factbook Poland; Photographs of Poland; Polish TranslationA Town in Poland; Map

Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone form Rzeszów?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows Rzeszów?

I'm looking for a cheap hotel for a couple of friends to stay at for one night after they land at the airport there (just north of the town I think).

I've found a few but they seem to be ridiculously expensive. Anyone know of one?

Thanks

Re: Anyone form Rzeszów?

Have you tried any B&B?... as a matter of interest what have you be quoted for a night?

If you're driving : Hotel Maraton.Lubenia 618, 36-042 Lubenia , Rzeszow, says it's 21 euros a night. But slightly outside town.

marathon

or there is a youth hostel (not sure how old you are!)

Rzeszow
Alko
Rynek 25
35-064 Rzeszow
Poland

Tel. +48-17-8534430

Ania - thanks for the info! I'd seen that one before though, it's a little missleading. It actually (from) 21EUR *per person!* in a double room. I ran the quote, and one night in a double room was going to cost 49.50EUR - which to me seems very expensive for a one or two star hotel.

Offbeat - If you know of any B&Bs, would certainly be interested. Unfortunately I'm not in the area. Lowest price I have found so far is about 40EUR.

Have you tried searching :- pokoje gościnne or noclegi as apposed to hotel?

Ah yes, that turned up quite a few more - thanks.