Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum

Welcome to the original English language Poland and Polish discussion group board. This message forum is a place where English-speaking Poles, foreigners (expats) living in Poland, and anyone with a genuine interest in Poland can discuss and read the views of others concerning Poland. Subjects include: Polish news and current affairs; Life in Poland; politics; genealogy research; Polish culture and history; advice and tips on visiting Poland; Polish property and investment issues. The aim of our group is to increase awareness of wonderful Poland using the English language and allow and foster the honest debate and exchange of opinions on anything vaguely related to Poland and Polish - positive, negative and/or neutral! To state the obvious: all opinions and views expressed on this site are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of anyone else! Messages consisting of ads will be deleted.

Links:  Poland Directory; Polish Language Forum; Factbook Poland; Photographs of Poland; Polish TranslationA Town in Poland; Map

Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Single career women - menace at work!

They have no life - they just create useless work so they can make themselves look good.

Strangely, married women just get on with the job. The most efficient are married women with kids, because they have a home to go to.

Employers have got it all wrong - they think that bums on seats for the longest time = the best result.

Re: Single career women - menace at work!

I would tend to agree with this ;)

Parkinson's Law:
"work expands to fill the time available"
See also:
"The 4-Hour Workweek" from Tim Ferriss

CU Martin

Are there many single career women in Poland? I would have thought not, just because family, marriage and children are so much more important in Poland than they are in the Anglo-Saxon world. Or is this view completely outdated?

Errrm - my place is full of them.