Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum

Welcome to the original English language Poland and Polish discussion group board. This message forum is a place where English-speaking Poles, foreigners (expats) living in Poland, and anyone with a genuine interest in Poland can discuss and read the views of others concerning Poland. Subjects include: Polish news and current affairs; Life in Poland; politics; genealogy research; Polish culture and history; advice and tips on visiting Poland; Polish property and investment issues. The aim of our group is to increase awareness of wonderful Poland using the English language and allow and foster the honest debate and exchange of opinions on anything vaguely related to Poland and Polish - positive, negative and/or neutral! To state the obvious: all opinions and views expressed on this site are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of anyone else! Messages consisting of ads will be deleted.

Links:  Poland Directory; Polish Language Forum; Factbook Poland; Photographs of Poland; Polish TranslationA Town in Poland; Map

Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Handsome Polish men, apparently

http://film.onet.pl/N,56008,0,1,galeriao.html

I can't see anything good about them. Mind you, I don't have a woman's eye and I am not 'the other way inclined', either.

Re: Handsome Polish men, apparently

Poland is known for its attractive women rather than its men....

So, are these ones hunks Ania?

The only one I like is Piotr Adamczyk

Adamczyk's not too bad, but I didn't think any of them are up to much - you can find better propping up the bar in my local.

There was a male/female beauty contest on TVN a while back and although the ladies were all classically beautiful, the men that got the most votes were all baby-faced and wet looking.

One problem with Polish men is that most of them are a bag of neuroses.

Most Polish guys are very average. You do get some very good looking guys in Poland, particularly in the south and near krakow where my mum comes from. They look good when they are young (up to about 30). This is because they don't look after themselves. They also look better when they don't shave their heads.

Some have beautiful eyes in unusual shades of grey/blue. I don't see as many as I used to when I visited Poland in the 90s and I think it's because a lot of Polish guys have very nice hair and when they shave it they lose their appeal in my eyes.

People think I am stunningly handsome. Must be the Polish blood

No thats the drink