Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum

Welcome to the original English language Poland and Polish discussion group board. This message forum is a place where English-speaking Poles, foreigners (expats) living in Poland, and anyone with a genuine interest in Poland can discuss and read the views of others concerning Poland. Subjects include: Polish news and current affairs; Life in Poland; politics; genealogy research; Polish culture and history; advice and tips on visiting Poland; Polish property and investment issues. The aim of our group is to increase awareness of wonderful Poland using the English language and allow and foster the honest debate and exchange of opinions on anything vaguely related to Poland and Polish - positive, negative and/or neutral! To state the obvious: all opinions and views expressed on this site are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of anyone else! Messages consisting of ads will be deleted.

Links:  Poland Directory; Polish Language Forum; Factbook Poland; Photographs of Poland; Polish TranslationA Town in Poland; Map

Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Henry the Hoover and "common practice in Poland"

This is the funniest thing I've seen for months.

Some further research.

Builder sacked over vacuum cleaner sex

A builder working at Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital has reportedly been sacked, after he was caught pleasuring himself with a vacuum cleaner in the canteen.

The man was allegedly discovered naked, on his hands and knees, with his rude bits in the business end of a smiling Henry vacuum cleaner.

The Sun reports that the Polish man claimed to bosses that he had merely been vacuuming in his underwear, which was supposedly a common practice in Poland. Hmmm.

According to the reports, the man was spotted by a security guard, who told him to leave the canteen – but clean the vacuum cleaner first.

Bosses for the construction firm he worked for, refurbishing administrative offices, are quoted in the newspaper as saying: 'That behaviour is not acceptable, although it gave a few people a laugh.'

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=109146&in_page_id=2

and

Henry Hoover is described on the showerright cleaning website as "famous for its looks, but under its fascia lies a powerful, reliable vacuum cleaner ready to go time and time again."

http://www.showerright.co.uk/henry_hoover.htm

Someone with a a similar bent

"Sex with a vacuum cleaner

Hey everyone, is it true that sticking your c0ck in a vacuum cleaner gives the same sensation as a girl giving you a blowjob? I am really tempted to do it, but I dont wanna injure myself. (BTW I'm only 14 so I've never had sex yet - I'm just experimenting). Should I do it or shouldnt I?"

http://isitnormal.com/story/9010/

I don't think it's a Polish thing. It was on "Two Pints of lager and a packet of crisps". Gaz (played by Will Mellor) was trying to cure his impotence with a bit of Henry therapy. Just as he was getting down to it Donna came in and caught him in the act

Interestingly, many Polish men discovered their gay side on arriving in London.