Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum

Welcome to the original English language Poland and Polish discussion group board. This message forum is a place where English-speaking Poles, foreigners (expats) living in Poland, and anyone with a genuine interest in Poland can discuss and read the views of others concerning Poland. Subjects include: Polish news and current affairs; Life in Poland; politics; genealogy research; Polish culture and history; advice and tips on visiting Poland; Polish property and investment issues. The aim of our group is to increase awareness of wonderful Poland using the English language and allow and foster the honest debate and exchange of opinions on anything vaguely related to Poland and Polish - positive, negative and/or neutral! To state the obvious: all opinions and views expressed on this site are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of anyone else! Messages consisting of ads will be deleted.

Links:  Poland Directory; Polish Language Forum; Factbook Poland; Photographs of Poland; Polish TranslationA Town in Poland; Map

Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Another Warsaw bar question

How about this place?

I could equally tell him to ask for a 'dom publiczny' but surely asking in a more euphamistic way is more likely to get better results from a cabbie with at least a little bit of nouse?

So why ask the bloody question? It's not for me
If you are beating women off surely you should have been able to answer your 'friends' question by yourself.

David, can I call you David? I can't bring myself to use your log in at this point in time.

I was asked on a football forum I visit for 1) a bar where another poster could watch a football match; and 2) a place bar where there are girls.

Seeing as I live 500km from Warsaw and have been there overnight 3 times in 14 years, I'm no expert on the nightlife, so I asked here.

Is that ok with you, you self-indulgent prick?

That Warsaw bar looks like shit! Hell on earth.

This time, my contact (it's not me, really!) would like to find a bar with (ahem) 'girls'.

I don't know if he foresees any money changing hands or if he's seeking ladies of a more 'charitable' persuasion. If you know of anything, let me know.

And I absolutely will not bookmark this thread for later use. Oh no.

What type of answer did you expect? My answer was helpful and acording to to the question asked.

Also try we try not to resulting in language on the forum.

Also self undulgent is hardly fitting, surely you could do better than that.

I have a vast knowledge of this subject as warked as a co-ordinater for the Ex-pats at a large American/ Swedish company. Many of the 'men' were looking for:-

(it's not me, really!) would like to find a bar with (ahem) 'girls'.I don't know if he foresees any money changing hands or if he's seeking ladies of a more 'charitable' persuasion.

If you ask for prostitutes you can hardly be ' shocked' when some one answers your question, can you?

if you add comments such as :-

And I absolutely will not bookmark this thread for later use. Oh no.

I'd say that this thread would interest many forum visitors interested in Warsaw. What's the sense in bickering about who does and doesn't want the information?

At the risk of 'bickering' still further...

From the mess that was your last post, I salvaged the following:
1) you feel you have vast knowledge on this subject
2) you can't pass on such knowledge without being judgemental
3) your ability to read between the lines is minimal.

In future dajwid, if I believe there might be anything in my posts that might provoke a reaction from you, I will ensure I use direct language and will do my best not to use words of more than one syllable.

As for self-undulgent (sic) I think it fits you like a glove, old bean. As for the bookmarking, call it ironic self-deprication (remember, easy words start next post).

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU TOSSER!!!!

AS THEY DIDN'T BOTHER REMOVING YOUR BAD LANGUAGE!!!!!!

LOOKS LIKE IT NOWA FREE FOR ALL

TOSSERS SUCH AS YOU LOOKING FOR A SHAG SHOULD BE STRUNG UP YOU PERVERT.

FOR A FRIEND

TWAT!!!!!!!!!!!

IF THAT IS THE CASE FORGET THE FORUM!

I WILL GO ELSEWHERE.

THERE ARE PLENTY MORE.

CUNTS LIKE THIOS ASK QUESTIONS THEN ABUSE THE PEOPLE GIVING THE ANSWERS.

erm....cup of tea, anyone?

Touched a nerve there, it seems...

To the regulars sorry about this. I will no longer be using the forum. I will be using one of the other 4 forums that are as popular but are properly controlled.

Shame as 99.9% of users bicker but don't directly aim to offend. If you ask where can I find girls, then attack the person about the answer.

The original post was tongue in cheek, as was the answer.

So to all the regulars. see you. To T.O.M Go fuck yourself.

Anyone that wants to know about the bussiness ideas mentioned ages ago, they are still working and making a lot of money. Just mail me.

What fun this thread is!

Personally I don't understand why people can't ignore obvious string pulling. By rising to the bait you just make a tit out of yourself. Especially when you start chucking obscenities about.

Dajw

Seriously fella, if you're gonna go, just go. Don't go having a hissy fit and making mountains out of molehills.

You've pulled people up for being pompous many a time. This time it was your turn. Bite the bullet, be a man and stop slinging insults from the safety of your keyboard. You seem to be a far more frequent poster here than I and I'm sure the forum would be a far poorer place were you to really commit forumcide as you threaten.

I'll keep out of your way and you can go on playing the benevolent godfather to all the needy ex-pats.

Whaddya say?

Speaking personally I usually enjoy reading Dajwid's posts, but here I have to agree with TOM

"Don't go having a hissy fit and making mountains out of molehills."

I only wonder why a man looking for an honest shag, paid or otherwise, makes him a ****** pervert

This is getting funny now.

Si -help me out here

hmmm .... well as far as I am concerned I see nothing whatsoever wrong in the original question or in the way it was worded.

I have known T.O.M since 1999 and can quite believe he has absolutely no need to search for scrag-ends in Warsaw bars or pay for services rendered; and that he does indeed have to beat women off with a stick. I'm in exactly the same boat .

As for the angry part of the thread, well ... no comment

I guess we all lose it sometimes.

Vindicated!!

oops

Exhonerated!

erm...

cleared?

Blimey, nearly 10 years eh, Si?

Most marriages don't last that long...

I know we've seen the last of Dajwid, but I have one question for other members:

Why should any male be strung up for looking for a shag?

Perhaps, Ania, has a view?

Why should any male be strung up for looking for a shag?

The problem is atacking the person for giving the answer.

lol I am very open minded about such things Hans. I just feel sorry for the women working there....They probably see their fair share of hairy paunches and sweaty armpits, greasy hair and fetid breath.... eeewwww

I can't believe I missed all this drama....! I completely ignored this thread as it looked really boring seeing as I hate Warsaw and try to avoid it at all costs. I imagined much Polish forum male testosterone, I didn't expect a cat fight

I do have to say that I feel that Dajwid is the wounded party in this as his original comment on here did not deserve the response it received. There must have been some previous misunderstanding to elicit such a snippy response from T.O.M..

"By rising to the bait you just make a tit out of yourself. Especially when you start chucking obscenities about. "

That by no means implies that you are now off the hook Dajwid for constantly confusing me with the infamous Pani Ania!

"AS THEY DIDN'T BOTHER REMOVING YOUR BAD LANGUAGE!!!!!!"

This is a small group for adults who want to discuss Poland. It's not a public forum. Therefore moderation shouldn't be needed. Posts once posted are not deleted.

That is not true, I remember you removing many a post for langage in the past.

Maybe I missed the 'post what you want post'.

I see no point in discussing this further.

Drama queens.

Ok - seeing as someone else has come down in the 'attacking the reply corner' let'sclose the matter with this explanation.

I asked the question and the reply received assumed that it was me that was looking for the company. Fair assumption on the face of it, but despite being put right, he still wouldn't accept the truth and inferred that I was a liar, and wouldn't let it lie. He was enjoying the provocation, the only one doing so, it seemed, hence the 'self-indulgent' tag. 'Prick' was used as it seemed to sum up his behaviour to a tee.

As someone else pointed out, the level of 'abuse' I levelled at dajwid, is entirely out of scale with his retaliation. Also, I am no stranger to 'attacking' other posters where I see fit, as Ania and that other div Mark will testify.

If it's an attack you want, fella, I can let you have both barrels making sniping assumptions based on conjecture rather than fact as you have done so well all through the thread.

There's plenty of ammunition there. The explosive reaction to mild provocation, the barely readable ranting, the lack of grammer and spelling etc etc ad nauseum.

If you want to take the gloves off, just say the word. Otherwise, I suggest you either stick to your threat of going elsewhere or try as I have to leave it in the past.