Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum

Welcome to the original English language Poland and Polish discussion group board. This message forum is a place where English-speaking Poles, foreigners (expats) living in Poland, and anyone with a genuine interest in Poland can discuss and read the views of others concerning Poland. Subjects include: Polish news and current affairs; Life in Poland; politics; genealogy research; Polish culture and history; advice and tips on visiting Poland; Polish property and investment issues. The aim of our group is to increase awareness of wonderful Poland using the English language and allow and foster the honest debate and exchange of opinions on anything vaguely related to Poland and Polish - positive, negative and/or neutral! To state the obvious: all opinions and views expressed on this site are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of anyone else! Messages consisting of ads will be deleted.

Links:  Poland Directory; Polish Language Forum; Factbook Poland; Photographs of Poland; Polish TranslationA Town in Poland; Map

Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Time to go

I am sure many read the recent post, where I said I was going.

When we are allowed to call other people :-

(Is that ok with you, you self-indulgent prick?)

on the forum, with no comments or the language being left on, the many more posts ofterwards arealso left, the Simon agrees with the person.

It is time to leave.

There are many other furums on the subjects covered here, but if a person asks where can I find a pub with girls for my football mates, not me honest 'sic'

Then attacks the person that answers the question, as they are shocked by the word 'burdel', then the person running the site joins in the attack, it only adds to the proof the site has run its time.

I have enjoyed my time here, haggling with Ania
Hans I normally agree with. I hope my years of living in Poland has been of use to someone out there.
The real forum members keep it up, members that rarely post T.O.M, try giving advice now and then, some of us were on the forum to help people that needed to know the truth about the country, and were asking for advice.

Have fun.
Byeeeeeeeee

Re: Time to go

at the risk of returning to the foul language...

"For fuck's sake..."

I try to keep out of personal arguments. BUT calling someone a self-indulgent prick is mild compared to the BLOCK LETTER REPLIES that followed.

Goodbye, Dajwid. I wish you luck in the open forums.

I will be staying here

P.S - I think T.O.M has also been posting here for several years. He isn't a newcomer and has the same right to his own opinion as anyone else with access.

"I think T.O.M has also been posting here for several years."

Confirmed.

self-indulgent - excessive or immoderate indulgence of ones' own personal desires and needs.

prick - mildly insulting term of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous. A person who is viewed as unpleasant or disagreeable

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

In other news, I'm off to London for 5 days today.

Anyone want me to say hello to anyone else while I'm there?

I'm more than happy to meet, after the hiding behind the safety of the keyboard comment.

You sure take a long time to say goodbye, Dajwid. Are sure you're not trying to get some break-up sex with...oops. Sex is what got this whole thing started.

"
I'm more than happy to meet, after the hiding behind the safety of the keyboard comment.
"

He's in London now. It seems the ideal chance to meet up.

Let us know how it goes .

I now see what a bunch of '*****' you all are. I have been here over 4 years, Not one person gives a damn.
I have helped many people out, helped 2 open companies, helped 3 get jobs, sorted tax, Zus and visa problems. Sent Simon FOC a sky box.

No I don't want begging, T.O.M has done bugger all, the verdict from you all, is go then.

T.O.M mail me I would love to meet. You won't.

'I now see what a bunch of '*****' you all are. I have been here over 4 years, Not one person gives a damn.
I have helped many people out, helped 2 open companies, helped 3 get jobs, sorted tax, Zus and visa problems. Sent Simon FOC a sky box.

No I don't want begging, T.O.M has done bugger all, the verdict from you all, is go then.'

David

What do you want, a medal or something? Grow the fuck up. As for meeting you, do me a favour. As you may have inferred, I'm a lover not a fighter. Maybe you should try getting your end away - might help get rid of some of that pent up aggresion. Or is that the problem? Isn't the missus giving you any?

Lots of love.

T.O.M.

Thanks for the laugh T.O.M

Please, not this again!

Not one decent person left here.

T.O.M you have not heard the end of this. Expats in Poland are easy to trace. Revenge is easy.

ZUS,Skarbowy.

Last post.

Trust me Poland is not the place to make enemies.