Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum

Welcome to the original English language Poland and Polish discussion group board. This message forum is a place where English-speaking Poles, foreigners (expats) living in Poland, and anyone with a genuine interest in Poland can discuss and read the views of others concerning Poland. Subjects include: Polish news and current affairs; Life in Poland; politics; genealogy research; Polish culture and history; advice and tips on visiting Poland; Polish property and investment issues. The aim of our group is to increase awareness of wonderful Poland using the English language and allow and foster the honest debate and exchange of opinions on anything vaguely related to Poland and Polish - positive, negative and/or neutral! To state the obvious: all opinions and views expressed on this site are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of anyone else! Messages consisting of ads will be deleted.

Links:  Poland Directory; Polish Language Forum; Factbook Poland; Photographs of Poland; Polish TranslationA Town in Poland; Map

Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snailmail Friends!

A greeting, my name is Tamara. I am extremely passionate about snail mail. I have been having a challenging last couple of years and I have lost contact with some pals that I have had in the past. I am looking to reconnect and make new friends. I am going to be 30 years old in a couple of weeks (Feb. 17) I have 2 dogs spirit n rex which I consider my babies. I have a spouse whom we have been going through some troubling times lately but I think that things are looking up. Money is always a troubling issue. I have moved back to near where I grew up so I am new family and friends. I have been getting a lot of pressure from family and friends to lose weight. Which is easier than said and done. I also suffer from depression and anxiety. I am also going back into the field of working with special needs, which is something that I have been doing sense I was 16 years old.
So I am getting back to bascs and that includes getting in touch with old friends and also welcoming new pals as well. My interests are lighthouses, dolphins, butterflies, souvenir spoons, angels, stickers, and post cards from all over the world. I would love to see you in my mailbox soon