Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum

Welcome to the original English language Poland and Polish discussion group board. This message forum is a place where English-speaking Poles, foreigners (expats) living in Poland, and anyone with a genuine interest in Poland can discuss and read the views of others concerning Poland. Subjects include: Polish news and current affairs; Life in Poland; politics; genealogy research; Polish culture and history; advice and tips on visiting Poland; Polish property and investment issues. The aim of our group is to increase awareness of wonderful Poland using the English language and allow and foster the honest debate and exchange of opinions on anything vaguely related to Poland and Polish - positive, negative and/or neutral! To state the obvious: all opinions and views expressed on this site are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of anyone else! Messages consisting of ads will be deleted.

Links:  Poland Directory; Polish Language Forum; Factbook Poland; Photographs of Poland; Polish TranslationA Town in Poland; Map

Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Family around the wies Staszkowka

Hello all, I am looking for penpals around the area of Staszkowka where my ancestors left to come to America. I am interested in finding family related to me, with the hopes of someday going to Poland to meet them. I would also like to have a penpal from this area to learn about your culture. I would also be willing to find or give information to anyone in this area who is looking for family in America.

Re: My GGrandfather came from Staszkowka

Michael Turek was my great grandfather, he and his wife Julie Katherine Wrzos came from Staszkowka, Poland in 1899. They settled in Gilman, Wisconsin. Would you know anything about this line of my family?

Re: Family around the wies Staszkowka

hello i come from Cracow and my family comes from Staszkowa near Cieżkowice.A have family from Staszkowka and my grandfather borned in this village.If you want some information about this village i have some.I am also looking for some informations about my family.
Tomasz Madej

Hello all, Tomasz I am very interested in more information on Staszkowka. I just recently completed having research done, but am interested in what you have to say about the area. Please contact me. Bea, I have written to you and beleive we are related. Only time will tell.

Shawn Zoldak

Shawn I have been trying to send you an e-mail. I want to send the family tree from a Turek cousin. Write me again. Thanks Bea