Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum

Welcome to the original English language Poland and Polish discussion group board. This message forum is a place where English-speaking Poles, foreigners (expats) living in Poland, and anyone with a genuine interest in Poland can discuss and read the views of others concerning Poland. Subjects include: Polish news and current affairs; Life in Poland; politics; genealogy research; Polish culture and history; advice and tips on visiting Poland; Polish property and investment issues. The aim of our group is to increase awareness of wonderful Poland using the English language and allow and foster the honest debate and exchange of opinions on anything vaguely related to Poland and Polish - positive, negative and/or neutral! To state the obvious: all opinions and views expressed on this site are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of anyone else! Messages consisting of ads will be deleted.

Links:  Poland Directory; Polish Language Forum; Factbook Poland; Photographs of Poland; Polish TranslationA Town in Poland; Map

Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for biological parents

I was born in Rzeszow Poland on May 3, 1965. My biological parents (Edward & Stefania Rebizak) lived somewhere in Warsaw. My mother was born on May 1, 1942 in Wolyn.
I am trying to find someone who can help me locate them using the above mentioned information.
If anyone can help, please write me.
Thank you very much.

Re: Looking for biological parents

Hey Alicja,

I actually live and work in Warsaw - may be able to track them down for you. Do you have any more information? Have you checked the telephone books?

Nephilim

That is all the information that I have. I do not have any phone books to look in. If you can help in any way, I would be very greatful

Hi Alicja,
I live and also work in Rzeszow-where You was born.
In phone book for Rzeszow I found only 1 person /woman/ with surname Rebizak . Also I can to check how many persons Rebizak is here.
Do you speak polish?
Regards from Rzeszow/is raining today/
Stan.

Stan, I sent you a private e-mail and it is very hot here today.