Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum

Welcome to the original English language Poland and Polish discussion group board. This message forum is a place where English-speaking Poles, foreigners (expats) living in Poland, and anyone with a genuine interest in Poland can discuss and read the views of others concerning Poland. Subjects include: Polish news and current affairs; Life in Poland; politics; genealogy research; Polish culture and history; advice and tips on visiting Poland; Polish property and investment issues. The aim of our group is to increase awareness of wonderful Poland using the English language and allow and foster the honest debate and exchange of opinions on anything vaguely related to Poland and Polish - positive, negative and/or neutral! To state the obvious: all opinions and views expressed on this site are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of anyone else! Messages consisting of ads will be deleted.

Links:  Poland Directory; Polish Language Forum; Factbook Poland; Photographs of Poland; Polish TranslationA Town in Poland; Map

Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meet a new friend from Poland

hello There,

I felt very much attracted towards Polish Girls. I am almost turn to thinking that I have meet a life time Polish friend when I came across thissite. As an Introduction, I am a Postgraduate Student doing Biomedical Engineering at the Oslo University in Norway.I am from Africa Decent and thus just light in Complexion with dark short cleancut and simple brown eyes and a great smile.

I am 25 old and looking to meet afriend who might become someone dearly or intimate in the near future; who knows?I love travelling and at the moment I am on a visit to Cameroon to meet my parents whom I have been missing for pretty a long time due to my study abroad. I plan a Summer break visit to Australia as soon as I am back from Africa. I hope to hear fromyou soon and let get started."Rome was not Buildin a day" Best Wishes to you in all you intend to do.

Sincerely Yours to be,

Ngasso Evison