Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum

Welcome to the original English language Poland and Polish discussion group board. This message forum is a place where English-speaking Poles, foreigners (expats) living in Poland, and anyone with a genuine interest in Poland can discuss and read the views of others concerning Poland. Subjects include: Polish news and current affairs; Life in Poland; politics; genealogy research; Polish culture and history; advice and tips on visiting Poland; Polish property and investment issues. The aim of our group is to increase awareness of wonderful Poland using the English language and allow and foster the honest debate and exchange of opinions on anything vaguely related to Poland and Polish - positive, negative and/or neutral! To state the obvious: all opinions and views expressed on this site are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of anyone else! Messages consisting of ads will be deleted.

Links:  Poland Directory; Polish Language Forum; Factbook Poland; Photographs of Poland; Polish TranslationA Town in Poland; Map

Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Polish born people now living in the UK, please help me!

Hello,

I’m conducting research into the experiences of Polish born people now living in the UK, especially their working experiences and education. It is for my Undergraduate Dissertation in Geography. If you are now living in the UK and were born in Poland, I would be very interested in interviewing you about your experiences. This could take the form of a MSN Messenger or Yahoo Instant Messenger conversation at a time specified by you, for your convenience. If interested, please contact me at si_miller49@hotmail.com.

I hope to make the interviews as rewarding as possible, and hopefully the opportunity to talk about experiences and future plans will be a valuable chance for reflection.

Thank You

Simon Miller