Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum

Welcome to the original English language Poland and Polish discussion group board. This message forum is a place where English-speaking Poles, foreigners (expats) living in Poland, and anyone with a genuine interest in Poland can discuss and read the views of others concerning Poland. Subjects include: Polish news and current affairs; Life in Poland; politics; genealogy research; Polish culture and history; advice and tips on visiting Poland; Polish property and investment issues. The aim of our group is to increase awareness of wonderful Poland using the English language and allow and foster the honest debate and exchange of opinions on anything vaguely related to Poland and Polish - positive, negative and/or neutral! To state the obvious: all opinions and views expressed on this site are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of anyone else! Messages consisting of ads will be deleted.

Links:  Poland Directory; Polish Language Forum; Factbook Poland; Photographs of Poland; Polish TranslationA Town in Poland; Map

Poland and Polish Discussion Group and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Translation from Polish to English

I'd be careful with the 'kotku's and 'kochanie's at this stage, although 'słoneczko' might be nice - it means sunshine, but in a nicer way that when a big burly Eastender says it to you..

Ania
You are a top girl,thanks very much.I will keep you posted.Are you Polish and living here in the UK?
Or can you just speak the lingo,if so well done you,there are so many letter Z's!!!!!!!

Mark
Thanks for the tip,I will keep it basic for now.Has a burly Easteneder said it to you then? I am a South London lad myself so nowhere near as scary!!!!!!!!!

Ania,or anyone else who can help me
I have had a reply back to my previous text which you kindly translated saying the following,can you translate for me?

Dobrze (which I know is OK).Dziekuje mam nadzieje ze bede miala mile vrodziny.Pa

Again thanks in advance

Dobrze (which I know is OK).Dziekuje mam nadzieje ze bede miala mile vrodziny.Pa

OK. Thank you, I hope I will have a happy birthday. Bye

Marek
Thanks you are a star.Can you tell me how to text her

"This is my new phone number"

Thankd again

"This is my new phone number"

To jest mój nowy numer telefonu