Return to Website

Log Homes NetZine? Discussion Board

Log Homes NetZine? Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ranch Oak Furniture

I have an estate to clear out in St. Louis, Missouri. The house has several peices of A. Brandt Ranch Oak Furniture. I but there is at least 12 peices and all in wonderful shape. Does anyone know of potential buyers. I don't think St. Louis has the market for this kind of furniture. Thanks, Don

Re: Ranch Oak Furniture

I'm looking for a couch and hutch. What do you have?

I am interested in anything you have of A. Brandt Ranch Oak.

Re: Re: Ranch Oak Furniture

Hello,

I have three pieces of A. Brandt Ranch Oak furniture that were owned by one family
a smoke free and pet free home).
The pieces are a drop leaf coffee table,
a foot stool with cushion and a magazine
rack. I can send pictures and prices if
you are interested.

Re: Re: Re: Ranch Oak Furniture

Correction to the desciption of the three pieces of Ranch Oak furniture. The drop leaf coffee table I referred to is actually labeled as a Tavern table. When the leaves are dropped, it is a triangular form. When the leaves are raised, the table is round. Very nice!

I have two easy chairs that are slightly different and an ottoman. I would be happy to email some pics.

Jimmy,
Just to let you know I have e-mailed pictures of A. Brandt ranch oak bedroom suit as promised. Robyn

I have several pieces of Ranch Oak that I would like to sell. Bedroom, living room, dining room furniture. I also have some Westward Ho Boots and Saddles dinnerware with serving pieces I am selling. Thanks.

We are downsizing and have ranch oak furniture to sell: Twin/bunk beds with ladder and railing, double dresser/hutch, single tall dresser, desk/chair, tall cabinet, and nightstand. All in good condition. I hate to part with it but we don't have the room! Anyone in the market for it?

I have a Ranch Furniture 2-Piece Hutch if anyone is interested??
Photos upon request.

IM INTERESTED IN ALL OF THEM WHAT DO YOU HAVE WHAT COLOR STAIN AND YOU CAN EMAIL AND TELL ME HOW MUCH

IM INTERESTED IN BUYING RANCH OAK FURNITURE ANY PIECES. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ONEEYEDFLY@HOTMAIL.COM

I am looking for a Brandt Ranch Oak coffee table and end tables in Acorn. Please e-mail pictures to me. Thanks.

i would be intrested in ranch oak pieces looking for a lrge desk and couch and other items please email me if anyone has any pieces to sell

I am selling several pieces of A. Brandt Ranch Oak:
one buffet with hutch
one buffet without hutch
dining table, five chairs + one arm chair
small bookcase with cabinet on right side
"water" cabinet
one barstool

All is in the "natural oak" finish, $3300 for the lot. It would sell for around $4,400 if sold individually.
All located just north of Dallas Texas

Let me know if you are interested in talking further.

I am very intersted in buying A Brandt Ranch Oak Furniture. Please email me with some pictures and prices,if possible. Thanks-JS

i am looking for a large ranch oak desk and other pieces please email me if have any pieces for sale jocobocko@comcast.net thankyou

I have two Ranch Oak Desks looking for a home. I think they are considered student desks. They have three drawers on the right hand side. Original ranch oak wooden pulls (with tacks) and two shelves for books or whatever on the left hand side. (They are identical)Both are light oak with the laminate top.

I live in Southwest Michigan near the Indiana border.
I can send pictures if anyone is interested.

I do not have a set price in mind ... but if anyone is interested we could come up with a very, very reasonable price. They just need to find a good home.

Anyone buying would have to set up pick up ... or arrange for shipping.

I have several pieces of ranch oak furniture that my wife wants to sell.

if you are interested email me at

marios@acropolisinc.com

In Florida.

sure and location and price and phone no please

Hi,
If you are still looking for Ranch Oak, we have a bedroom set, including a bookcase bed, bunk/trundle bed w/ladder, a large, 6 drawer bureau with matching mirror (I think it's close to 5'), a bookcase desk with cupboard underneath and matching chair. We also have a club chair and end table. They are all from the 1960's, the club chair needs to be reupholstered, but the rest are in very good to excellent condition. They are located in MA. Let me know if you are interested, and I can send some photos.

Thanks!

Hi, I don't know if this chat is still going. I have several pieces of Ranch Oak I will be getting ready to sell soon. A rectangle dining table that actually folds down into a large coffee table, a square occasional table, a buffet, 2 large arm chairs, 2 side chairs, and 2 drop leaf end tables with cactus carvings, possibly a chest of drawers, and possibly a double dresser.

I also deal in vintage patio iron, like Woodard, O.W. Lee, etc. Still learning brand names, but have a bunch to sell. In AZ.

Happy hunting to all!

do you have a no i can call you re the ranch oak thankyou j

four kings shall rise in persia-visions recieved 10-24-2008-hollie showed, record, and hu, she showed, hintao, she said, emporer of japan, they are lamb, he saw, said casey, rise, to withstand, pope, they said, hes, the, anti, Christ, said, hollie, im the beast, said, pope, thats, with seven heads and ten horns, and when they see, said, Jesus, kevin shindoll, he said, knows, cut off showed kevin shindoll, take this down, he said, but, knows, has visions, shakes, yes, and dawn shindoll looks troubled, they are cut off they showed, the shindolls of oak park church showed, hollie, we need it said dawn shindoll, your lookin, said, prophet, their children, see, and laugh, but, dont understand, hey get off there said kevin shindoll, let me, said, Jim Stigleman, but showed cut off like MaryBeth Stigleman, Robert Coffey, both witch said dawn shindoll, and kevin says, what, but knew, put it under, he took the office of pastor knowing he was cut off, you at oak park church show kevin shindoll the visions saith the Lord, he will look and shake yes, ask him to resign, but kevin shindoll shows keys, tell irving baxter, kevin shindoll is a liar not christian like his dawn, now put it under, said, hollie, theyll believe it said Jesus, they knew, can bob come down said kevin shindoll, so we can, they said, with irving baxter, not pay any attention to to make, us, leave said dawn shindoll, they get paid to witness, lost like hair dyeing church, saith the LOrd, put it under, oak park church is greacian formula 666, and mark s. mckinney shakes, laughs, like rick robertson, maybe we need to seperate said mrs. kevin shindoll, yes shakes kevin, but liars dont become christians, they are filthy, saith God. pray4me-Jesus told me persecution is him trying to make you loose your salvation, pray for me, Holy Ghost baptizm feels like Body your perfect size coming in, electricity caressing penus, spiking, hair loss, itching in scalp, face bags and sags cause muscles tithen at instant you wink, turn, head, in vision Jesus came down and pointed like lighted needle thru heart, felt hole, all desire to live for Jesus drained out, this is teasing by God to persecute, gum desease,dreams of family in hell , I tell you it makes me no difference if you make it or not, I love making people backslide persecuting them, I love putting people in hell to tease them, for no reason, loose hair, wrinkle, I love putting people in hell to talk about it thru out eternity, they would not do one thing but cry and plead and beg but I would torture them, if you steal the name saith the Lord, I will ruin you, with sickness, desease, cut you off instantly, and embarrass you, these all have stole the name ministry of dreams, to make prophet fall, Laurie Behncke steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, Duncan Rouleau, dr. rev. jeremy taylor d.min u.u. m.a. ph.d. steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, Alexander Micevski stole ministry of dreams and at one time held ministryofdreams.net to try to ruin Gods servant, Alexander Micevski was the first one to steal the God spoken created name ministry of dreams, antonia vladimirova steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, dee finney steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, john mark pool steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, jose alvarez, tom beland, matt brady, wole soyinka steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, dave karlotski, dana tillusz, quinling harlequin, andy shaw, christina marie sanford, jean patrick charrey steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, brian, bill of the massive bri steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, lawrence forman steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, david shapiro steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, katie bazor, janetmck who is janet mcknight steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, arron shutt steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, micheru mathys' steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, nick field steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, jonah weiland steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, ismail kadare steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, robert gillen steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, lawrence forman of funarchy, cluracan of furnarchy steals God spoken created protected christians ministry name ministry of dreams, cluracan steals ministry of dreams

I have several pieces of ranch oak furniture to sell if you are still interested. I need to move it out soon, do to home renovation, so you'll get a great deal. Please contact me if interested.

Thanks.
C

I havr a 14 foot head board with end tabled attatched,coblers bench,cross buck table with two banckes, two end chairs, desk with leather coverd chair, 5 drawer dresser. What do you need ???

I have several pieces of ranch oak furniture that my wife wants to sell.

if you are interested email me at

marios@acropolisinc.com

In Florida.

I have a few pieces of Ranch oak in light oak color.

Coffee table
Lamps
Rocking chair
End table
Small desk

If you are interested in I can send images and all are in near perfect shape!

Mario

Orlando Fl

Thanks!

do you have a no and where are you located

Yes. you can email is the best way to reach me. I am not interested in consignment. just want to sell my pieces to a happy home.

reply to me with you email, and I can send pictures of the pieces I have for sale.

Thanks!
marios@acropolisinc.com

Do you happen to sell log home accents, too?

If anyone is interested, I'm posting my twin bed and dresser on Craigslist.

I am the second owner - set was originally purchased in the 50s. Twin boys shared a room - I got one set from the older sister!

Thanks for looking,
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/atq/1628289913.html

Hi,
Thanks for all the information. I totally agree with you. It feels so good to relax in the weekends under the bright sunshine during summers on your lovely patio or garden furniture. It is a great way of relaxing during the weekends and also spending some good time with friends and family. So, definitely you should have a good outdoor furniture to enjoy the summers.
*****************************************************For beautiful Outdoor Furniture : Garden Furniture and Outdoor Garden Furniture.

If anyone might be interested, I also have several pieces of A Brandt Ranch Oak furniture for sale also, including a dining set, with 3 leaves for the table, and 5 chairs, 4 upholstered chairs, 2 with blue upholstery and 2 with gray, a short wide bookcase, 2 coathangers, 2 wagonwheel lamps, and a set of very rare twin beds with the desks attached to the foot of the beds, along with the matching chairs for the desks. If interested in any or all, please let me know.

Natalie
If anyone might be interested, I also have several pieces of A Brandt Ranch Oak furniture for sale, including a dining set, with 3 leaves for the table, and 5 chairs, 4 upholstered chairs, 2 with blue upholstery and 2 with gray, a short wide bookcase, 2 coathangers, and 2 wagonwheel lamps. If interested in any or all, please let me know.

I have a triple dresser with large mirror, book case, student desk, sofa, 2 side tables with slate inserts and an end table. Please let me know if you are desireing them. They are in Boulder, Colorado now but shipping can be saved if someone wants to me us along Interstate 70 or Interstate 15 as we moving to California on May 31st. Thank you, Kitty

Hello

I have a house full of Acorn Brown Ranch Oak that I bought in the 60's and 70's. One of the pieces is a big coffee table with a built in drawer. If you are still looking let me know.

I have a complete 14 piece set of ranch oak furniture for sale;
includes: Gun Cabinet and base, Poker table and 4 chairs, long couch, 2 cushion chairs and end tables, desk and chair.
If anyone is interested, let me know.
gfc598@aol.com

Hi Gary:

Can you describe the ends tables, desk, chair and the gun cabinet?

Where are you located and how much do you want for the gun cabinet.

Bert

Would you happen to have a Ranch Oak lamp?

Teri

I have everything but lamps. Hutch, bookshelves, sidebar, daybeds, captains chair, mirrors, coffee table, gun cabinet.

Please let me know if you're interested in any of the pieces. They are all in great shape.

Bert

BTW Where are you located?

Teri,
I have a wagon wheel lamp I am interested in selling. I can't send pictures tonight, but it is in excellent condition, and I will ship it. I am asking $125.00 for it. I am listed as Natalie several posts up from you on the site, and I got a notification that someone had replied to my post. I can't seem to find any replies, but I thought it might be you, since you had a post on the site today and was asking about a lamp.
Thanks,
Natalie

I have several pieces of Ranch Oak furniture for sale. Email for pics. Would like to get rid of it all.

99Arabians@gmail.com

what pieces an prices an pictures an location thankyou

30 PIECES OF RANCH OAK FURNITURE

Good morning:

I have a lot of Ranch Oak furniture. Bookcases, hutches, stackable home office units, mirrors, coffee table,even a sofa.

Let me know what you're looking fior and where you're located.

Bert

Re: 30 PIECES OF RANCH OAK FURNITURE

I got some oak kitchen cabinets to sell, if anybody interested please contact me here, russe4reeves@yahoo.co.uk

Wayne
I have several pieces of Ranch Oak furniture for sale. Email for pics. Would like to get rid of it all.

99Arabians@gmail.com

Think maybe you got hold of me recently about our R O website. I just saw this recent ad on a site I've never researched before --- what do you have in RO?? I especially need matched acorn brown lamps and an acorn brown costumer for a client.

Hope you get back to me - don't know how this works! Maril Bice at WWW.t-m-cowboyclassics.com

I saw this msg, not sure if you are still interested but I have rare buckingg. Bronco carved sofa as well as large desk, small desk and mirror. If you are interested pls call at 512 755 1116

i;;ca;; ypu tomorrow

is the desk a executive size

I have a few pieces of Ranch Oak bedroom furniture I am selling at a bargain price if you are interested and can pick-up in Maryland.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/fuo/5493641719.html