Return to Website

Log Homes NetZine? Discussion Board

Log Homes NetZine? Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brandt Ranch Oak furniture

I want to buy vintage Ranch Oak furniture for my home and cabin. I'm not a dealer planning to resell, and I'm not wealthy enough to pay the prices that dealers want. I will however try to offer you a fair price and will pay for shipping.

We have a few pieces with the blonde finish left from my childhood (couch, rocker, desk and 2 chairs). We would particularly like to find a dining table and chairs, small chair for the desk, and hutch or shelves. However, we don't have any pieces yet for the cabin, so we would be interested in buying whatever we can find for it.

Alice Grissel, Arlington, TX

Re: Brandt Ranch Oak furniture

Are you still interested? We may have a few pieces - 48" Dia Round Pedestal Table, Hutch with 2-drawers & 2 doors below. "book-shelf desk", a few desk/dining chairs, a few "imitation chairs", and floor lamp.
These will probably be going up for auction - but if your interested, can you give me an idea what you're willing to pay? (All items well worn, purchased in the 1960's, and used in family home for 40 years.)
Thanks - louine

We have Ranch Oak furniture as well. Mainly bedroom, including a bunk bed w/ladder, bookshelf desk, bureau, large mirror, desk chair and also a club chair and square end table. The club chair needs to be reupholstered, but the rest is in good condition. Located in MA, if interested. We're planning to post the items on ebay soon.
Thanks and best of luck.

i have a desk 52 inches if intrested