This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hesser college

Hi, I am new to all of this and getting ready to start and MA program at Hesser college in NH. I am an older student {mom} having stayed home to raise my family and it is my now grown kids pushing me to take this program. What I would like to know is have any of you gone to Hesser and what is the chance of finding a job once you have finished.

Thank you,
soontobe

Your Professional Title/Credentials: student ma

Are You Still In School? yes

Are You Working? n

Re: Hesser college

hey im going to be soon to be haha at hesser college in NH..i talked to an MA from darmouth clinic and she said is a really good program...**Mabi**

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Medica assistant

Are You Working? yes

im also trying to figure out if it is easy to find a job out there after their program im going to be in the associate degree one and i wanted to take nursing but is hard finding a college in nashua NH that actually has nursing at night **Mabi**

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Medica assistant

Are You Working? yes

I'm so glad to hear someone mention Hesser. I am also thinking of starting there but in a few years when my youngest child gets a little older. I am glad to hear the program is considered good. I'm just starting to gather information and was wondering about the difference in the "diploma" program and the associates degree. I was planning on the associates degree but wonder if that helps more than the diploma as far as securing a job after. I'm excited to start when the time comes. Good luck to you.

I start classes at Hesser this month.I am considering the MA program, but starting out as liberal studies. I am also very curious about finding a job after, and the staring pay range. I also wonder about the reputation of Hesser. Any help is great!

I am starting Hesser in March for the MA program. Researching many websites I have found the most complaint is about finding a job, I find it hard to believe because their are a ton of MA jobs out there. Medical Assistants must attend a program that is Accredited by CAAHEP or ABHES, in order to take the Certification exam. Thats all I have, hope to meet some of you attending hesser!
Melissa

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA

Are You Still In School? Yes

Are You Working? Yes