This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Study Quizes online

I was just wondering if anyone out there know of any practice quizes online.

Thanks
Tracy

Your Professional Title/Credentials: None yet

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? Yes

Re: Study Quizes online

You can comb through MAExamHelp.com - another website I have put together for medical assistants... this one with lots of self-study resources, and practice tips, and quizzes for those preparing for tests and exams.

http://www.maexamhelp.com

Danni

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Site Admin

Re: Study Quizes online

Can any current CMA's provide me with some information regarding the certification?

How long does the certification last?
What do you have to do to keep it updated?
If you study and go to class everyday, what are the chances of passing the big exam?

By the way, I am new to this site and I think its great. Im actually in the process of enrolling in a MA program either through the High Tech Institute or Concorde Career College here in Kansas City.

I appreciate any feedback!
Email: skhay060306@yahoo.com

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? No