This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bringing patients to a new practice

I am a new Medical Assistant. I just started my new job this week. The doctor I work for is new to the practice. He needs us to help bring in new patients. I like this doctor and want to help bring in new patients. I want to impress this new doctor. Does anyone have any recommendations for me? One issue that was brought up is speaking with potential new clients on the phone. I am open to suggestions.
Daniel

Re: Bringing patients to a new practice

I would maybe recommend mailings to households. It is an exennse but ould probably benefit in the long run. Maybe you could do an " open house" at the facility to meet the doctor,the staff, do free blood pressure screenings, and things like that. Gotta get his name and face out there. Word of mouth goes a long way!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: LPN

Are You Still In School? yes

Are You Working? yes