This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need Help!!

I have a 2pg paper due in Jan. for my Pharmacology class....and my mind is coming to a blank!!!! The topic is "Why is Pharmacology impt. in the Med. assistant field?" If someone can help me i would GREATLY APPRECIETE IT!!!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Student

Are You Still In School? Yes

Are You Working? No

Re: Need Help!!

It's always good to know what you are injecting someone with, why you are giving that injection, and what are the potential side effects of that injection.

Re: Need Help!!

Principles of drug administration, the rights of drug administration, drug orders, drug distribution, drug charts, drug adminsistration guidelines, and drug administration routes are all important aspects of the medical assiating career,along with the various classifications of medications.

You could do your whole paper on the 5 rights of med administration and easily cover 2 pages. good luck!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: LPN

Are You Still In School? yes

Are You Working? yes