This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
medical assisting info. I would love to talk to a MA

I've been on-line for 1hr. and have tried to get into contact w/Medical Assistants, because I'm thinking of joining Maric College in Vista, CA on 2/25. I've got questions about the home work. Since I'm a stay at home mom who home schools two children who go only for hard problems daughter goes from 9-11:30/son from 12noon to 2:30.... I have to plan it all out one week before, I've just been into it for three weeks. I never stop, I am always helping with homework, cleaning, planning, preparing, cooking... I need to know if this is right for me. Especially with my schedule. Can someone pls. write me? I desperately want to be an MA, but want to be a better mom and wife.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: not working yet, school for ma in mind

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? no - stay at home mom; also home school

Re: medical assisting info. I would love to talk to a MA

CateS,

I sent you an email.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: BS, AD, PNCC, SMA

Are You Still In School? Yes

Are You Working? No

Re: medical assisting info. I would love to talk to a MA

I'm sorry that I havne't responded back to you yet. My son broke his arm and had surgery so i've been so busy. Did you know anything about Maric College, or the Maric College in Vista?

Your Professional Title/Credentials: not working yet, school for ma in mind

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? no - stay at home mom; also home school