This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Medical Assistant Jobs

Hello to all you wonderful MA's out there! I wanted to let you all know that if you are in Washington State, in the Puget Sound area and are looking for work, then I can help you. I am a medical recruiter that specializes in placing medical assistants in the Puget Sound area. I place in clinics and private practices all over the Puget Sound area, and will basically do the hard work of finding jobs, applying, and negotiating salary, for you. If you are interested, please email me a copy of your resume and we can chat about your great work experience. I do not wish to impose on your message boards, but just wanted to let you all know about our great services that we can offer. Thank you for your time!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Recruiter

Re: Medical Assistant Jobs

Can you help those with NO work experience? Those are the ones having the problems.

We can help those who are fresh out of their externship sites and are looking to start work in clinics around the Puget Sound. We would need a current resume, listing any MA experience (even if only in your externship) and skills used. We work with a lot of great clinics and are able to place new grads and those with more experience. I check this site daily, so please write any questions or email me at selenak@nuwestgroup.com. Hope you are having a good day!

Puget Sound

You almost make me want to relocate to the Puget Sound area.

I have friends in the area, my family would balk.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: SMA

Are You Still In School? yes

Are You Working? no

Hi Jeff,

Well I am sorry that this type of service is not available to you in your area! If you ever do move to the Puget Sound, please contact us. If any of your friends are in the MA profession, please let them know about our services. Good luck on your searches!