This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
anyone need a medical assistant or phlebotomist?

Hey folks,

i was wondering if anyone knows someone in boise, idaho, who may be looking for a medical assistant or a phlebotomist. I'm phlebotomy certified, recently received my associate's occupational studies degree from the medical specialties program at stevens-henager college, and have previous medical assisting experience in both the military and civilian sectors. i'm also proficient in both the patient care and administrative aspects of medical assisting. i also just took my E.M.T. certification test, just to be a bit more marketable.

i guess after 15 months of school, i got addicted to studying. i'm not sure i'd know what to do with myself if i weren't glued to a computer, researching. actually, i think once i got my phlebotomy certification, i kind of liked having initials after my name, so i'm going for more.

given my experience, certifications and education level, i'm not really sure why i've been having so much trouble obtaining employment, so i'm just trying anything i can. if anyone knows someone here in boise who needs a good M.A. or Phlebotomist, if you'd be so kind as to please e-mail me, i'd really appreciate it.
Thanks so much.

sincerely,
amy pace

Your Professional Title/Credentials: NCPT, CPR/BLS, First Aid/Bloodborne Pathogens

Are You Still In School? No. graduated Magna *** Laude in Dec., '07

Are You Working? not yet

Re: anyone need a medical assistant or phlebotomist?

Have you tried any placement agencies? Many in my area
are geared to medical personnel. Also Yahoo Hot Jobs,
Indeed,Top Jobs USA. Remember that many offices and clinics do not advertise; so delivering resume's in hand is wise. Also blood banks are usually always hiring for phlebs. Good luck, Pippy!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Certified Clinical Medical Assistant

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? yes. Hospital ER/Clinic