This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MA Newsletter ideas?

I am an MA student asked to take charge of the Institute of Healthcare's newsletter at my school. I'm having trouble finding a front-page article. I have articles on various health topics, but nothing I'd really want to feature. I previously had an article on an instructor at my school becoming Instructor of the Year across all campuses, but he was too embarrassed about it and nixed it, so I have to write about something else. Nobody seems to want to write articles for me, so I have to practically do the whole newsletter myself. Does anyone have any ideas for me? What would you like to read about? What is worthy of front-page status? What should I write and how can I get others to write for me? Thank you!

Are You Still In School? yes

Are You Working? no

Re: MA Newsletter ideas?

That's easy-EVERY student is concerned about one thing mostly-getting a job. Many are aware of the fact that in some areas,it is very hard. This should be addressed at every school-What Will My School Do To Help Me in My Job Search? You could contact former students and ask them for some feedback (IF that would be allowed). Or other programs in your area and talk to their former and current students on this subject. Also,go to Indeed.com and read every medical assistant forum on there. You will see some very bright sounding,NICE people who are having a heck of a time finding something for which they were trained for.