This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MA's in Georgia

Does anyone know of a group or forum in Atlanta? I would like tyo network with people in my area.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA student

Are You Still In School? yes

Are You Working? no

Re: MA's in Georgia

No, I don't sorry. But, I believe you can look under the American Association of Medical Assistants and look for local chapters in your area and see if you can make some contacts that way!

Good luck!
Missy

I did a search and came up with zero! Is there a MA club or such at your school? If so, check that out!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CCMA Certified Phlebotomist Certified X-Ray tech CNA

Are You Still In School? Will complete my BSN Dec. 08

Are You Working? yes. hospital ER

Thank you all for the comments. I will go through my school and see if they know of any groups that meet and where. You all very helpful

Are You Working? no

Also, if don't already belong; join the AAMA. Each state has their own chapter! And belonging looks great on a resume!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CCMA Certified Phlebotomist Certified X-Ray tech CNA

Are You Still In School? Will complete my BSN Dec. 08

Are You Working? yes. hospital ER

Thanks for the idea, this is a great place to get help!

Are You Working? no