This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations to our Member Lexi!!!!

Lexi, I know you have worked hard to become an accomplished medical assistant, and now you are about to move to the next level, becoming a nurse,when you finally complete your BSN this December 2008!

I know your medical assistant colleagues will miss you, but your new fellow nurses, and a bunch of new people everywhere will welcome you with open arms.

Way to go, Lexi!!!!!

Here is a little video for you... If you can make it through the boring intro, you will be glad you did! Just like in real life, once the boring part is over, the fun can begin!!!! Watch this video and you'll see what I mean. Again, Kudos and congrats!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kVv2aqnEjs&eurl=http://www.medicalassistant.net/soap_note.htm

Danni

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Forum Admin

Re: Congratulations to our Member Lexi!!!!

OK, that didn't work... Again:
the video is here!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kVv2aqnEjs&e

Lexi, here is another one I think you'll enjoy, now that you are close to the finish line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU0f5bgbj0s

I graduate nursing school with my BSN in May. That opening scene with the desk full of books made me laugh. I have an entire book case for my nursing books and binders and I have to invest in another because they do not all fit! Although I am not sure where these people found time to make this cute video!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CCMA-C, CLD

Are You Still In School? Nursing school (BSN)

Are You Working? Self employed certified birth doula

Congrats Lexi!

Jenny

Are You Still In School? yep

Congrats Lexi!

Missy

Are You Still In School? Yes

Are You Working? No

Congratulations Lexi. Can you give a girl some tips to survive the last semester...without going crazy? LOL 5 months left

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CCMA-C, CLD

Are You Still In School? Nursing school (BSN)

Are You Working? Self employed certified birth doula

Good luck Lexi!!!
Your're in inspiration for others.

Wow! Imagine my surprise when I saw my name. Thanks to all for the sweet posts. It has been a long, hard road. I will not lie to you I would not have made it this far without an awesome hubby, great friends and forums like this one to vent, learn and study from. Becoming a medical assistant was the best thing I have ever done. It opened up the door for me in the medical world and let me realize that I was smart enough, compassionate enough and had a yearning to want to know "why and how".

I will always continue to support my fellow CCMAs. My great hope is that, in the near future, MAs will become licensed medical professionls. I will continue to be active in my state chapter for medical assistants and I hope other MAs on this forum will do the same. Change only happens when we fight for what we believe in.

Thanks again for the kudos. It made my day!

Lexi CCMA (almost RN!)

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CCMA Certified Phlebotomist Certified X-Ray tech

Are You Still In School? Will complete my BSN December 2008

Are You Working? yes. I work agency. (Hospital Clinic for 6 years)

I am doing the Happy Dance! I got a wonderful letter in the mail today......

I PASSED my State Nursing BOARDS!

I am now officially a Registerd Nurse.

Wow, what a Christmas present! Thanks to everyone who offered encouragement along the way

Lexi, BSN, RN, CCMA

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Registered Nurse CCMA Certified Phlebotomist Certified X-Ray tech

Are You Still In School? Completed my BSN December 2008

Lexi,
that BSN, RN, CCMA signature looks awesome!!!!!I can sense your excitement all the way to here. Congrats.

Awwww, I humbly say thanks!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Registered Nurse CCMA Certified Phlebotomist Certified X-Ray tech

Are You Still In School? Completed my BSN December 2008

Great goin, Lexi!!! Stay humble.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: BS, AD, CPNCC, CNMA

Are You Still In School? Yes

Are You Working? Yes

Congrats...I can't wait until my day, even though it's not BSN, I'm going to do an internship; and then go back for my BSN...I want to get my feet wet! lol

Your Professional Title/Credentials: RMA---student nurse (12/2009)

Are You Still In School? yes

Are You Working? yes