This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dr. michael benson from post in april

to dr. michael benson. who posted ma overpaid or whatever back in april. if it was not for the medical assistant you would not be practicing. you sound like a real pig.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: ma

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? yes

Re: dr. michael benson from post in april

The original poster from this thread was a troll. (Not real) The thread was not real.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CCMA Certified Phlebotomist Certified X-Ray tech

Are You Still In School? Will complete my BSN December 2008

Are You Working? yes. I work agency. (Hospital Clinic for 6 years)

a troll, that's crazy. if he was not a real person, that "troll" really made me upset.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: ma

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? yes

Yes, if you read the whole thread you will find the person fianlly admitted they were a troll. (Internet fraud. Someone who posts comments to get a rise out of others.)

It was not a real MD who started the thread. Someone just bashing MAs for the *%@# of it! This is why the thread was finally closed! There was never any "Dr. Michael Benson" just a disgruntled person who was very vicious.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CCMA Certified Phlebotomist Certified X-Ray tech

Are You Still In School? Will complete my BSN December 2008

Are You Working? yes. I work agency. (Hospital Clinic for 6 years)

im intrested as to y this post was dug up?
coming from the same person that just told me i cant apply for a job at a practice because of where i live, HMMMM