This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fired after 2nd day

all i will say is i tried and i failed

Re: Fired after 2nd day

Gosh..I hate to hear that..I'm sorry..what happened?
Beth

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Medical Secretary

Are You Still In School? Yes

Are You Working? No

Wow, so sorry to hear that Nate. I wish you the best of luck in your job search.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Student

Are You Still In School? Yes

Are You Working? No

If you've learned something from the experience, you haven't failed...

Whatever mistake you made that caused your dismissal, you will never make again. If you're brand new to the field, you should never have been left unsupervised to make a critical error on your second day.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? Yes

Aw Nate. I am so sorry to hear this. Are you staying in FL?

Your Professional Title/Credentials: RMA

Are You Still In School? N

Are You Working? Y

So sorry to hear that, Nate. What happened?

Your Professional Title/Credentials: BS, AD, CPNCC, CNMA

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? Yes

Nate, from the other posts, it looks like this doc was pretty shady. If he was paying you under the table, there would be no way to claim the experience on your resume. Sorry this happened to you buddy, but don't give up!

Jenny

Are You Still In School? yes

"it has come to my attention that based on your lack of experience i have no other option than to let you go"

so that is it

I want to thank everyone for their support for the last few years on this board. I have my job at the DMC in Detroit Mim(i took my vacation to try this out)

Im home in Michigan now, what will i do next? Im going to work for now and take it easy

I did get a check for 72 bucks for my 2 days (cheap a$$ took all possible taxes out on it)

I don't understand why someone who is a LPN would look for a MA position to start with. Even if that were comprehendable, how could an LPN not have enough experience to work as a MA, unless it was all front office work?

Are You Working? Yes

Nate is an MA; not an LPN.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: RN CCMA Certified Phlebotomist Certified X-Ray tech

Are You Working? yes. I work agency. (Hospital ER Clinic for 6 years)

Oops, sorry, I confused Mitch and Nate....

Are You Working? Yes

no problem

Thanks *removing inserted foot from mouth*

Are You Working? Yes