This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CMA Test

Evryone I passed I finally received my letter today I took the exam Jan 5 and received my letter today now they say 10 more weeks til I receive my certificate Oh boy!!! I PASSED thanks to those who gave my support, kind and encouraging words

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA

Are You Still In School? taken CNA I

Are You Working? no

Re: CMA Test

Congrats! Way to go! Bet it feels good!!!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CCMA-C, CLD

Are You Still In School? Nursing school (BSN)

Are You Working? Self employed certified birth doula

I just got my CNA 1 certification si I guess my title is CMA (AAMA) CNA 1 it does feel good thought I didnt pass bot what a great surprise

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA

Are You Still In School? taken CNA I

Are You Working? no

So how was the test? Did you take an online test? I would love any feed back. i will be taking the exam in July. Thanks.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? Yes/Pediatrics

the test is common knowledge as I remember there were some questions with the symptoms and you have to choose the best answer for the diagnoses so study on that and common questions such as what to do if the patients is irate how to deal with and HIPPA laws study everything because I think all tests are not the same have confidence study all your books some questions on additives of tubes. also go to library and take out the many different study quides for the CMA exam you'll do fine. good luck let me know ok

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA/ CNA 1

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? yes