This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's been a while

Hello everyone! =)

It's been a while since I've been on this board, but I thought I'd come back to touch base and let everyone know how I've been.

Well, I passed my certification exam, so I am a CMA (AAMA) now. Been out of school for about a year...Started my first job in the medical field back in December. I work as a laboratory assistant for a hospital on midnights...I don't like it at all, but the pay is okay (13.00) I draw blood and do a lot of paperwork, etc. I had my FIRST interview for an MA position today...They didn't seem too interested as the only MA experience I have was my externship, but I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope I get it...

Yeah, that's about it. How is everyone else here ? =)

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA

Are You Working? Yes

Re: It's been a while

Hey girl! Was wondering how you were doing! I hope you get the CMA job! :)

Jenny

Are You Still In School? Yes--BCC