This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I am an RN!!!!!!!!!!

I just found out I passed my nursing boards!! I am an Registered Nurse!!!!

It feels so good! I have been a medical assistant since 2002 and went back to school a few years later to work on my nursing pre-requ's. I started my BSN degree in 2006 and just found out I am an RN this morning. I just wanted to share, I have been coming to this board for several years now. I will continue to come here and will always consider myself a CMA even though I will no longer be working as one. Being a CMA helped me to decide to go back to school.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: RN-BSN, CLD, CCMA-C

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? Yes

Re: I am an RN!!!!!!!!!!

Woot!!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA (AAMA)

Congratulation on passing and obtaining your R.N.
Best wish in your new career.
Hard work and patience payed off.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: R.M.A -L.P.N

Congratulations!!!

You have mastered the fine art of being the successful person you deserve to be. Congratulations. Goal achieved! What's next?

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Forum Admin

Are You Working? self-employed