This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ugh...my college just needed to vent!

Hey, so I just received a letter in the mail from the Registrar at my college (kind of late!) saying that MAS134 Orientation to Medical Assisting was canceled due to low enrollment! All of a sudden they tell me this kind of late for that....! See it took me forever to come up with a half way beneficial plan for me to make a schedule for the 4 semesters. I have to try to stay full time as long as possible and because you have to take certain courses before others. I emailed the other lady I registered with and also this other teacher who tried to help me with something before. NOW THE REGISTRAR SO HAPPENS TO BE ON VACATION UNTIL THE 27TH ! I will also be trying to reach the Director of the program but, I do not know if she is even there during the summer! What should I do?! I feel this is so unfair, this college is insane but I need it for the scholarship I have now.Everything revolves around this HELP...? Thanks wish me LUCK!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: na

Are You Still In School? yes

Are You Working? yes not in medical field yet