This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Certification

I passed my certification whew I was nervous but actually I did not think it was that hard. I did study not stop for it though

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? Not yet

Re: Certification

congratulations!!!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA (AAMA)

Thank you so Much!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!! all your hard work paid off.
What certification test did you take? CCMA, NHA or RMA? How long did it take you? and how long did you have to wait for ypur results?

Your Professional Title/Credentials: ma

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? yes

I took the AAMA certification, I went to school for a yr including my externship, two weeks after I was done I sat for the test. They give you three hours to take a 200 question test it took me 1 hour and 45 mins to complete, they told me right away I passed but I am still waiting for my actual score! They gave me a paper saying I had passed and stamped and signed it for my proof until I receive the actual test score.

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? Not yet

Congratulation! I am very happy for you. I just got done school for CMA, and I am about to take my certification test on the 3rd. that is all I am doing, studying.

Are You Working? No

Thanks so much and good luck to you I am sure you will do great...Just keep studying!

Are You Working? Not yet

Great job, Sally! :)

Jenny

Congrats!!!

Are You Still In School? yes

Thanks Jenny!!